Friday, November 5, 2010

Kitchens

Lately I am catching myself daydream about a lot of things. I enter this fantasy world where I have everything exactly how I want it. I have this kitchen full of copper cookware and ceramic plates and mugs and....it just isn't true. But I want it eventually. The other day my friend Ruthie invited me over to her house for wine and to make cranberry scones, not only were the scones DELICIOUS...her kitchen was very cozy and fun to cook in. It got me thinking of the day when I will have my very own kitchen....in the meantime I will stare at these photos and just wait, wait, wait.

Linda Åhman via Sköna Hem





Linda Åhman via Sköna Hem.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if I can even choose a favorite!!! I l.o.v.e. the mint green Smeg appliances!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love kitchens. I love my kitchen. My feet are so sore from standing barefoot on the tile floor in my kitchen for the past 3.5 hours baking my first 3 tier cake for Elli Grey's birthday! I dream of a KitchenAid Mixer b/c this hand held one is getting old. :)

    ReplyDelete